Dr. Anil Mishra
Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon
He has worked in prestigious hospitals of Delhi, and has acquired over 20 years of clinical as well as surgical experience.
He has previously worked at Max Smart Super Specialty Hospital in Saket, Delhi as a Senior Consultant Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon.
He has received medical training in India as well as abroad, acquiring brilliant surgical skills especially in joint replacement surgeries and complicated Trauma surgeries as well.
He has received advance medical training in Total Knee Replacement Surgery and Hip Replacement Surgery from France and Singapore.
He has performed over thousands of surgeries including Knee Replacement Surgery and Hip Replacement Surgery and has a proficiency in Spine Surgery and problems related to it.
He is known for providing “Human touch to his patients” among his peers and patients as well.
- Medical Qualification:- MBBS, MGIMS, WARDNA Nagpur University
- Academic Awards & fellowships.
- Master Degree:- M S Orthopaedic, MGIMS, WARDNA Nagpur University
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:- 1. Life member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association.
- 2. Life member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- 3. Life member of Indian Federation Of Sports Medicine.
- 4. Life member of Delhi Medical Council.
- 5. Life member of Indian Arthroscopy Society.
- 6. Life member of Delhi Arthroscopy Society.
- 7.Life member of Geriatric Society Of India.
- Experience:- 20 years of Experience
- CURRENT PRACTICES:- Pushpawati Singhania Research Institute
- Press Enclave Marg, Sheikh Sarai II,.
- New Delhi – 110017
- Monday to Saturday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm,
- (Daily Surgeries and OPD)